Bombardier Global 7000 Aircraft Mock-up Heads to Singapore for Asia-Pacific Debut
- A full-scale mock-up of the Global 7000 aircraft will be on display in Singapore for two weeks as of March 1, offering guests a rare opportunity to experience the unparalleled luxury of this unique business jet
- The Bombardier Global 7000 aircraft is in a class of its own, with four distinct living spaces, a fully-equipped kitchen and an exceptionally smooth ride
- The Global 7000 flight test program has surpassed 1,500 flight hours, and the aircraft is on track for entry-into-service in the second half of 2018
- Bombardier business jets are ideal for the Asia-Pacific region, offering impressive range and unmatched luxury; clientele have access to world-class service centre in Singapore
February 28, 2018 Montréal – Bombardier is thrilled to announce that a full-scale mock-up of its eagerly anticipated Global 7000 aircraft will be on display in Singapore as of March 1, offering guests a rare opportunity to experience the aircraft’s unmatched spaciousness and luxury first hand.
“We are extremely excited to introduce the Global 7000 aircraft to the Asian-Pacific market in such a tangible way,” said Khader Mattar, Vice President of Sales for the Middle East, Africa, Asia Pacific & China, Bombardier Business Aircraft. “There’s nothing like being able to see the exceptional interior features – like the four true living spaces and the full-size kitchen – that put this remarkable aircraft in a class of its own.”
The mock-up of the Global 7000 aircraft features a dining area, entertainment lounge, en-suite master bedroom and private washroom. The fully equipped kitchen includes high-end appliances, with ample room for dinnerware and glassware. The interior of the aircraft is highly customizable, and owners seeking to create the ultimate in-flight experience will be able to configure the interior to reflect their personal tastes. Guests who arrange a special private viewing of the mock-up will be able to explore the full length of the cabin, from the cutting-edge cockpit to the expansive luggage bay at the rear, which was designed to be fully accessible during flight.
The Global 7000 aircraft, the world’s largest purpose-built business jet, has a top speed of Mach 0.925 and a remarkable 7,400-nautical-mile range, allowing it to connect the world’s most expansive city pairings while delivering the ultimate smooth ride. From Singapore, it can travel to London or Cape Town, nonstop.*
The full-size mock-up will be on display for two weeks on Singapore’s Keppel Island, starting March 1. This exclusive visit to Singapore will be the Global 7000 mock-up’s first appearance in the Asia-Pacific region, after recently visiting the Jetex Private Terminal in Dubai. The mock-up’s arrival comes on the heels of Bombardier’s presence at the Singapore Airshow, one of the most important aerospace and defence exhibitions in the world, where interest and anticipation around the Global 7000 aircraft were palpable.
Bombardier business jets, with their exceptionally smooth ride, impressive range and unparalleled luxury, are ideal for private aviation clientele in the Asia-Pacific region. Bombardier also has a world-class service centre in Singapore for convenient access to maintenance, refurbishment and modifications for our customers across the region.
With over 69,500 employees across four business segments, Bombardier is a global leader in the transportation industry, creating innovative and game-changing planes and trains. Our products and services provide world-class transportation experiences that set new standards in passenger comfort, energy efficiency, reliability and safety.
Headquartered in Montreal, Canada, Bombardier has production and engineering sites in 28 countries across the segments of Transportation, Business Aircraft, Commercial Aircraft and Aerostructures and Engineering Services. Bombardier shares are traded on the Toronto Stock Exchange (BBD). In the fiscal year ended December 31, 2017, Bombardier posted revenues of $16.2 billion. News and information are available at bombardier.com or follow us on Twitter @Bombardier.
* Performance on is based on the following assumptions: ISA+15ºC takeoff temperature, 8 passengers, 4 crew (225 lb each), M 0.85 cruise speed, 3% airways allowance, ISA conditions en route, 85% Boeing annual winds, NBAA IFR (200 NM) fuel reserve, standard configuration BOW.
SOURCE: Bombardier Business Aircraft